General Purpose Waterproof Structural Gp Acetic Cure or Neutral Cure Silicone Sealant
Aeropak GP Acetic cure Silicone Sealant is a high performance sealant suitable for sealing, bonding, repairing and mending of glass and window construction, double glazing in windows, aquariums, shower screens and sanitary ceramics.
Aeropak GP exhibits an excellent adhesion to glass tiles ceramics, fibreglass, aluminum, no-oily woods, painted surfaces, plastics and other non-porous surfaces.
Directions for use
1. Ensure all surfaces are clean, dry ad grease-free. Remove all grit, oil, grease, detergents, flaking paint, any loose materials and old sealant.
2. Cut off tip of nozzle and cartridge. Screw on nozzle to cartridge.
3. Fit into chalking gun, applyn surface in steady flow.
4. If required smooth and shape sealant with spatula dipped in mild detergent.
5. Remove excess uncured sealant with a mineral turpentine soaked cloth. Fully cured excess sealant an be removed by trimming with a sharp knife.
To obtain a smooth and neat finish, apply masking tape and remove before sealant cres.
Paint surfaces completely before applying sealant.
Before processing, observe the instructions in our product leaflets and safety data sheets.
Ensure good ventilation if used indoors.
Contact of unvulcanized silicone sealant with eyes and mucous membranes must be avoided as this will cause irritation.
Prolonged contact with eyes, flush with water and consult physician if necessary.
Keep out of reach of children.
Store in dry and cool place below +30C(+90F)
|Product Name||Silicone Sealant|
|Shelf Life||3 Years|
|Certificate||MSDS, REACH, ROHS, ISO9001|